Monday, March 7, 2011

Pole Jump

Austin, March 7th

I didn't go to the morning workout. Austin's car is broken again. No problem, so I can sleep 30 minutes longer.
We had a terrible track practice. The coach made us first run 500 meters. And after we finished that, we should run 400 more. And then another 300. And then really quick 200 more.
I skipped the cool down, I went to the pole jumpers. i know two of them, one from the football season and one I got known one or two weeks ago in the locker room. he is a freshman, so i didn't met him earlier. They introduced me to Vicky, one other pole jumper. She showed me how to do the pole jump stuff and I tried it a few times. I always landed on my feet and on the mat. What is not bad, like they said. But I don't think I could do the crazy high jumps I saw them doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment