Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Class Ring infos

Austin, February 16th

It' wednesday. Rangertime. But not for juniors! We should go to the auditorium to get informations about early college start and CLASS RINGS! I think I'm going to buy one. The ones in gold look pretty nice, or maybe one in silver, with black finishing and a red stone, so I have all three school colors. Since I'm not graduation here, I wont have the year on the ring, but the school mascot maybe, I have to think about it.

The other three don't want to buy one, they say it's gay. but what do I care what they think? I wear a lot more jewlry and asseccoires than they do. A watch and between one and four wristbands.
And a class ring is a really nice souvenier and memory to my year here.

We had a competition day in football class. My team lost all four games of Rangerball. I got hurt in the first game. I caught the ball and run to the endzone, short before I arrived, someone from the other team attacked me harder than he should. Instead of just tipping me, he pushed me hard enough that I slided about 5 yards on the turn. Result: a huge turfburn. Hurts like hell. But that didn't stop me from making a touchdown in the second game. The only game we almost won.

No comments:

Post a Comment