Monday, February 28, 2011

First football practice with ball

Austin, February 28th

Yay! We practiced catching in football class. It was a little cold and windy, but I missed the practice with the ball. We have a new quarterback and I guess it will take some time until we all play as good as last season.

In track was our coach not there. The girls coach timed us but warm up and cool down we had to do by ourselves. So Three of the boys (including myself) led the running warm up, a girl led the stretchings and for the few who stayed for the cooldown -my and three other guys- I led a quick cool down.
I run better than last week, my ankles still hurt a bit, my knees started after the fouth 300m run to hurt, but my hip feels much better.

After track I went to the weight room. Austin, the boy who picks me often up in the morning for the workouts, texted me this morning that his truck doesn't work. Loran brought me to school, but I missed the morning workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment