Sunday, February 13, 2011

Paintball

Austin, February 13th

During the last week I called and texted a bunch of people and asked if they want to go paintballing. We ended up with a group of seven people, and we played for about 3 hours. I found out that the staff guy who supervised us goes to high school and knows a German exchange student as well. And guess what, Steffen introduced me to her this morning in church! We could talk him into letting our little group play some 2 vs 2 after the manager already said they want to close the paintball area for today. But hey, we are Germans, this guy knows a German, someone we know, he can let us play a little bit more. Funny how easy we always get what we want.
After paintball, I returned to my own house, my hostparents are back from their cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment