Thursday, February 10, 2011

Power lifting Competition

Cedar Park, February 10th

Back to school! And I spend pretty much the whole day in school.
We came almost to late, because Steffens little hostbrother needed for ever to get ready, and we had to bring his other younger hostbrother to Elementry School first.
After school I had my first power lifting competition. Did I ever mention that I'm in the power lifting team? If not, well as football player I am expected to help at competitions at Vista, and when I have to be there, I thought it's more fun to compete, than just help and watch. So now I'm part of the team.
I sucked. I usually do very good at squats, but at my first try I didn't go deep enough so it didn't count. One of my third trys wasted. And in bench pressing I started with a to low weight. I was at 125 pounds at my second try and wated up to 160 for the last. But my limit is at bout 150/155 lbs and I wasn't able to lift so much. At least I raised my limit in power clean by 5 pounds!
So I didn't win a medal, but I'm still pround of my power clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment