Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Has Black and Yellow anything to do with the Steelers?

Austin, February 1st

Second day of max out in football. My power clean is a whole lot better than last time. More than my own weight!

I found something important out today. Like most people, and prett much every American knows, is on Sunday the SuperBowl! The Pittsburgh Steelers play against the Green Bay Packers.
In the radio they play all the time the song 'Black and Yellow' and today came me the thought, this song came out, short before the SuperBowl, and the title are the colors of the Steelers, is it possible that the song has something to do with the Steelers?
So I wrote a text message to the only person from who I know, that she is Steelers fan and asked her. And the respond was: 'The song has everything to do with the Steelers!'

No comments:

Post a Comment