Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bretts Birthday Party

Austin, May 14th

I had a great breakfast at Texas roadhouse. The 8 ounce steak was really good, but to small. The vegetables testet watery and the beans tasted weird. But I came because of the steak, not to eat vegetables. Two of my friends told me this week that they are now vegetarians. I could never do that, I just love medium rare steak to much.
Before I left I wrote a phone number, or actually just random numbers, on the bill. That had the result that every waitress said smiling of laughing goodbye.

At around 5 I went to Walgreens to get a toy. Brett asked us to bring a toy, instead of a gift to her party, so she could donor it to the Dell Hospital.

At 7 I left for her party. The Navi send us a super long weird way, she lives close to Vista but we drove for like 20 minutes in an unknown area.

Baily, a girl I met ages ago in Spanish class took the plastik stuff of the toy I bought, a sponge-like football, and she, Evan, Steffen and I throw it until it landed a couple of times in the pool. A short time later we, or actually I, thow something else in the pool. The birthday child Brett. Good that we partied at her house, because she as not wearing her bikini, but a dress. Now her dad threatened me, that I will land sooner or later in the pool too. Later he gave me the choice, he will push me or I go by myself. Going by myself is no fun and since I throw Brett, we thought it would be fair if she pushes me now. Good for her that she was wearing a bikini now, because i picked her up and jumped with her into the pool. Steffen and Evan were in the pool a short time later too. Evan and me in full clothes, Steffen without his shirt. Evan had a second shirt in his car, but I wore for the next half an hour or so a shirt of Brett. Of course she gave me a absolutely girly shirt, but whatever, at least its dry.
The we danced, the music sucked. I like real songs better than the remix of a song. Surprisingly they played Disco Pogo from Die Atzen. Since we are here this song became quite popular. Steffen and I sung and danced to that song, while everyone else was watching and cheering. It was a lot of fun.
Later many of us were in the pool. Since my pants were already wet I didn't change them, so I had dry swimming trunks for after the pool. I took Steffen on my shoulders and we fought against the others. No one could beat us, even when they all together attacked us, thay weren't able to get us down. Although I swallowed at least five gallons of water, Steffen stayed on my shoulders.
The we went inside and talked to Bretts dad. We tried to armwrestle him, but he later told us that he was second best armwrestler in the world about 30 years ago, so we had no chance.
Then he told us about Psycho-Cybernetics and some other stuff.
At around 11:15 I got picked up by Loran.

1 comment:

  1. Bretts Birthday Partyseems amazing. I would love to have a look at the photos, especially the party food pictures! Actually at one of the Los Angeles venues we will be hosting a fun party for our kid but deciding on the glutton free party food is a challenge. Can you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete