Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Looong day

Austin, May 4th

Last day of football practice this week. It was so freezing cold the last to mornings, so I wore the blue long sleeve shirt from yesterday, and the black shirt from monday. And then the weather got a lot warmer then the last two days. It was almost a little too warm with two long sleeve and one short sleeve shirt.
We had offense practice first, then pass hull, and then defense practice. Since I'm a offense player only, I stayed with my coach and together with Hank, Tyler and the freshmen receiver I did all the exercises again. We showed the freshmen how the exercises work, and lead the lines, so they could watch us first, before they did the exercise. Not all of them need that, some are just as good as we JV/Varisty player. And pretty sure are some of them better then I am.
My highlight of the practice, I caught every single x-cruze pass. In the practice last friday I messed that up, and I know I'm good at x-cruze. Jailbreak I have to practice again, I was really good at Jailbreak and Bubbles, what is almost the mirror reflection of Jailbreak, last year. But today I dropped pass three and four. The coach told me to make the route longer, and then I caught the last two passes again.
All in all a pretty good practice, but I hope it will be warmer next week.

I was so tired that I almost fell asleep in Algebra.
Later today i went to Steffens'a and we went to the pool in their neighborhood. For dinner we walked down the street to an Asian restaurant. I don't like to food there very much. Then we stood in front of his house and talked. We talked until it got to cold and so we went inside. At around 1030 I texted Gary to pick me up. He didn't respond so I texted him again and again, in case he just didn't realize he got a message. At around 12 we interrupted Daniel at his homework to drive me home.
I found later out, that Gary went to the hospital and got there some medications, which made him sleep. he doesn't felt too good the last dasy, and until he is better, I better don't stay out too late, or make sure that I get a ride home from someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment