Saturday, May 28, 2011

One guy dead....

Austin, May 28th

No thats not a late, yay, Osama is dead! message. Someone else died. Happens surprisingly often here, we have in English class something called 'Good things & Current events' and at the current events part we learn who died and such things.
Anyways, Loran and I decided to go to San Antonio, one of the big cities around here. We were in the Mercedes, top down, listening to Nelly, and I watched who was around us. I saw two guys on motorcycles passing us. I was thinking, 'Oh boy, they should better be wearing helmets' and then I focused again on other things. Suddenly the car infront of us slowed down, so we had to take car that we don't hit him. And that the guy behind us wouldn't hit us. I tried to see what happened, and then I was like, 'Holly Shit, this dude from earlier lays on the road!' As soon as we realized what was going on Loran and I called the police. Well, he called them, I tried getting the key lock turned off, so I could dial 911, but somehome I must have missed the key... Loran told the police about the accident and gave me the phone, in case they say something he couldn't hear. Then we drove away, we didn't see what happened, and there were already about 7 guys around him, so we couldn't help anyone. When we passed the body we saw that he was covered with blood and didn't move. I really hope he lives.

In San Antonio we went to the Alamo. There i learned that 2 Germans fought and died in the battle of the Alamo.

That's is something my history teacher never told me. There is even a German flag inside the Alamo. There were people from 6 nations, except for America, defending the Alamo.

After we visited the Alamo, we went to Ripleys Believe it or Not. There was a lot of incredible stuff. We had lunch in an Irish pub. I was short inside to watch the Soccer Champions League game.
On the way back to Austin, there was the traffic suddenly backed up for a short distance. Two lines of the interstate were closed for a few yards, because of an accident. On the road was a person, covered with a yellow blanket. I guess this dud did not survive the accident. He drove a motocycle, just like the guy from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment