Thursday, May 19, 2011

No mother, but a cheerleader

Austin, May 19th

Ookay, now I have a little reason to get nervous. Prom is in two days, and I need a date. Asking someone is no problem, I'm not the kind of boy who is afraid to ask questions. But will SHE have enough time to get a dress? I guess I just have to try.
The girl I choose, I met about one month ago at the RADD lock-in. Her name is Andrea and she is a sophomore. 16 years old, not a mother, very good looking and friends with Steffens date. We sit at the same table during lunch on B-days, for the last couple of weeks. So I decided to ask her after lunch, when Jessi, if she sits with us, left and Steffen is busy with Ashley.
And guess what, she first couldn't believe it, and then she was totally happy. She later told me I made her day, she didn't expect me to ask her, but was very happy.
 And her best friend (and my 'bestie') Abi, too. Because I'm friends with her date, and so Abi, Andrea, Ashley and we three boys could go all together to prom.
So, long story short, Marky Mark goes to Prom, and his date is a cheerleader!

No comments:

Post a Comment