Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting ready for Prom

Austin, May 20th

First thing I did when in lunch, was buying the Prom tickets. Steffen bought his, too, so when we both stood there, the teacher who knew us, asked if I buy his ticket, too.
The buying process seemed to take for ever. They first had to fill in the receipt, then they had to find my name on the list. I don't know what there problem is, it's long, starts with a not very common of letters, and it's impossible to pronunce for at least 95% of the Americans.
Then they had too find my dates name, unfortunately I wasn't sure about her lastname. But Steffen knew it. By now I not it too, but that would have sucked if I couldn't buy tickets, because I don't know the full name of my date.
Then they wrote my name on the chart behind my dates name and vice versa. And then the same with Steffen.

After school Steffen missed his bus, so we decided to walk to my house. Unfortuntely he is not allowed to take my bus, without permission of school and parents. Then we went to a store to order the flower wrist corsages for Andrea and Ashley.
Later Steffen picked up his tuxedo and came then to my house. Daniel joined us later, too and we watched TV and practiced a performance to the song Just A Dream, by Nelly, which we want to perform at Prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment