Friday, May 13, 2011

Candy, Movie and a wet floor sign

Austin, May 13th

It's Friday 13th, and like often, not such a bad day. It could have been a little better, but actually it was pretty good. I didn't need to be up as super early as monday through wednesday. Although I couldn't sleep as long as yesterday. I had to be in front of my locker at 7:40 or the coaches count me as late for our morning workout. Quarter to eight is not bad, and the workout wasn't bad either. But I forgot to bring my protein powder and I have had just two slices of bread for breakfast. So I was starving by time I had lunch.

Photojournalism was alright, the class has to learn how to use the pentool in Adobe photoshop. She told us the names of some 'experts' in this class. Like Carolin, one of the German girls. I don't think she knows that I use the pentool perfectly well, so she didn't say my name. So nobody asked for my help and I had time to cut out Anakin Skywalker in a Star Wars poster and drop a red shadow behind him. Since I needed just like 5 minutes for that I dropped a blue shadow behind Anakins shadow. And the last 60 minutes or so of the class I just talked to friends.
The we had boring Ranger time. We will probably have that now on fridays, instead of wednesdays, because of some stupid tests.
In Football we watched the scrimmage videos of yesterday. We watched like 50 playes, some of them in up to three different angles.
What i did i mulitmedia I don't even remember anymore. But I guess I just read stuff in wikipedia and listened to music in Youtube. Sometimes it's not good to be done with all the projects so early.
In Theater we watched a part of Westside Story. I still dont like it.
I styled Dianas hair. First I braided her hair, and when I finally liked the way they were braided I put the up and fixed them with one of Haleys hairpins.

After school I went with Steffen to the Cinemark and we waited about one hour for Diana and her friend. Two other guys came as well. With one of them, Limon, we went to Target to get some candy. There was a soda clearance, so we got 12 cans of Pepsi for just 3 dollar.
Then we waited again. When everyone was there we couldn't decide what ovie we were goint to see, so we went to a restaurant instead. And then to Starbucks. For some reason I decided to take the Floor Wet sign as a souvenier. Now it's in the back of Garys truck, I will use it when we clean the house the next time.

At Starbucks we decided to go to my house and watch a movie there. So I called Gary, we went to a Redbox, where we got the movie 127 hours and then to my house.
It's not as bad as I thought it would be. But I can't believe this guy cut off his arm with this tool-knive. I have one just like that at home, and I would never be able to use that to cut of my arm. I just couldn't. With a swiss army knive or any other high quality knve maybe. But not with such a knive. It's a good tool, but nothing for surgeries. But I truely hope I never come in such situation. I could hardly watch him cutting himself, I don't know I would be able to do that.

By the way, I when I informed Kelsey that I want to get our prom tickets, she told me that she is not sure if she will be able to make it to Prom. Not good...

No comments:

Post a Comment