Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday

Austin, April 21

Steffen, Kai and Daniel came this morning and woke me up. At around 12:00. They spanked me 18 times and put a big 18 on me with whip cream.
Then I unwrapped the gifts from Loran and Gary, I got handkerchieves, a Kindle-like thing and a radio controlled car.
When they left, Steffen forgot his cell phone in my bedroom.
Before school I met with the Mexicans, I actually waited for Steffen to give him back his phone, and to get my BIRHDAY BALOON! But he was late so we met before US history.
My History teacher made the class sing Happy Birthday for me.
In the school bus I Ms Charity made everyone to shout Happy Birthday Marc.
Maddi gave me a unbreakable bubble for birthday. That is soo cool!
Later that day I went with Steffen, Daniel and Kai to Bone Daddys. We had to hurry with eating, because Steffen should get a French Award at the school. We still were half an hour late. Since Steffen was the first one who should get a award, we had to wait until all the other languages were done, and he got at the very end his award.
Afterwards we went to the RADD lock-in. We spend the whole night at school, mainly with some cheerleaders we met there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment