Thursday, April 14, 2011

State Semi Final

Austin, April 14th

I knew it already at the beginning of the playoffs. Our girls soccer team will make state this year. They are damn good. I think they scored about 30 times in maybe four games, and the opponents didn't shoot a single goal.
But now they are in the State Semi Final against a really good team.
They play already at 11 or so, so we got permission to leave school and watch the game. I took the spirit bus to the game in Georgetown. the busses were seperated after lastnames, so I didn't know a lot of people, so I just talked to new people. I talked to a guy called Daniel about music.

I sat with some of the football team, were close to some friends from football and theater, and at the end of the game I sat with Brett, a girl i met a couple of weeks ago. The game was great, but they played dirty. The other tem had to play with just 10 players after about 20 minutes, because one of their players kicked our goalkeeper in the stomach. She didn't even try to make it look like a accident. The goaly lay on the floor to get the ball, the other girl got angry and kicked her. Stupid bi***! That was a reason for a red card. I'm glad that the referee was not so shy with the cards this time. Although, Megan got a yellow card for no reason, at least i didn't see one. I think she played totally fair. And everyone played agressive, that is what girls soccer is about. That's why it's so much more fun to watch (I wouldn't say that the boys game were boring, they have a couple really amaing players this year). The game ended 1:1. We won in th shoot outs. That's a one vs one play. A player runs with the ball from the 35 yeard line and the goalkeeper trys to stop her. It was incredible! I'm so proud of the girls, on saturday they ight became State Champs! The best female highschool soccer player in whole Texas! I need to go to that game!

No comments:

Post a Comment