Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday

Austin, August 15th

It's sunday. Cleaning day. Loran and I tidied up the house.

My host familiy doesn't go to church... maybe will I, later, when I know where a church is.

Sharon, my Local Coordinator from CIEE, comes in a few minutes. Now fast shave, *&$% I cut myself. How can someone be so stupit and cut themself at something easy like shaving?? Hopefully it will stop bleeding until Sharon comes. Ding dong, she's here, together with her host children, one from Spain and one of them, Sonja, is a German. And what a miracle, she cames from the region of Hamburg, at least she flew from Hamburg to Frankfurt so I think she cames from somewhere there (I like her blog, it's really well done. I should ask her if I can link it with my blog). By this way, why is she flew from Frankfurt and I from the stupit Duesseldorf??

She likes the cowboy boot lamp in my room, too =)

The boy from Spain, I've forget his name, wants to play football, just like me xD maybe will someday play against each other. Oh there occurs to me, I have to learn the football rules.

They three are really nice, I look forward to the party Sharon plans.
I have nothing to do, actually I wanted to go to one of the pools, but then I decidet to start my website. I wanted to do this in Germany yet, but I never had time.

If I have time I will create an own design for this site, the standart design is soo boring. But at first I want to have a few pages and add some pictures.

Wow Loran is really great, first he brought me a sandwich and now selfmade cookies, he is so nice.

Later we went Downtown. Have you ever heard of the millions of bats in Austin? I read about it about one year ago in the "GMX news" (my email provider). And today I saw them. More or less. It was pretty dark and the bats are damned fast. In the flashlight of the cameras you sometime saw thousands of them, sometimes you saw noone.

I took hundreds of pictures, but this is the best one 

No comments:

Post a Comment