Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first day alone

Austin, August 17th

Loran had to work today, Gary is still in Michigan. I'm alone with two cats...  I'm sitting at the computer and copy the diary from the homepage to the blog. But now I ready and I think I will eat something and go to the pool... if I find it.  Yeah I think I will do that now.
Its quite hot here, but the water in the pool is cool. I've met some people there, I think in this neighborhood live many families with little children.

The poolwater tastes bad, but its to swim in and not to drink, so its my own fauld I I can't close my mouth.
By this way, wha are the Americans doing in the tap water? In Spain its chlorine in it, here too? Its unusual for someone who is grown up in a country where you can drink the water from the tap and the shower. But I will get accustomed to, thats why I'm here.
Okay, I've been again in the pool and my eyes burn like hell :x

After Loran returned from working we were going to eat Mexican. It was good. But I had too many snacks and so I haven't eat much. But now I wont have to cook tomorow, I can eat the rest of the Tacos =)

Before I forget it, I'll become a RANGER. Today I got an email from the football choach, he said I can join the team. Isn't that great?? Okay I don't know the rules exactly and I've played it just once, but with hard training I will surely become a good player ;-)
I was so happy that I nearly forget that I will go to the 11th grade (yes I know, its stupid to be so sadly about this...) but then I saw a hughe car with "senior 11" on its back. Loran tried to hide it (he's funny guy) but I've seen it yet...

We went to some stores to find a Rangers shirt, but we found none. Maybe I can buy some at school. And one of this cool football jackets.
                                                                        GO RANGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment