Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend!

Austin, August 28th

Puh, finally saturday. Two days no school. I hope I don't forget all the names during weekend!

Finally I could sleep as long as I want again. But I woke up at 6am... Itired to sleep until 10, then I got up and had breakfast. First two peanutbutter & jam sandwiches, then two hotdogs. Then I played with the cats. and all this while I watched TV.
But that became boring, so went to the pool. Ahh, fresh cold water. Okay, maybe not fresh, and everywhere were leaves. But it did well. My back, my neck and my legs still hurts from the workout. But in the water I felt almost nothing. =) Why do I look forward for the next workout when everything hurts? I thought I have my masochistic phase behind me...
Hmm whatever, I got hungry and so I went hme. Ribs with corn and mashed potatoes. hmmm
And strawberries. 

After Loran came back from work we went to the cinema. Avatar - Special Edition. A nice film. I give it 6-7 from 10 points. Story was okay, the special effects just stunning... Sometimes a bit too much effects, but most of the time they worked well with the light. They shouldn't have every plant made lightening when it's be touched. (seems like a cruel sentence, but I'm sure you understand what I mean)

But much of the things in the movie seemed familar. The blue skinned Na'vi. Like the blue skinned Chiss in Star Wars. The transfer from the human body to the Avatar body looked like a travvel through a Stargate.
The horses with the six legs, hadn't the hors of Thor six legs? The cockpits of the spaceships looked a bit like the cockpits from X2-The Threat, the Aurora from Stargate Atlantis and the submarines from Disneys Atlantis. The flying mountains are like the city of the Nox in Stargate and I saw much more what looked familar. But all in all it was a nice film. And maybe I'm just a too big fan from Stargate and Star Wars to enjoy a fim without comparing it with them (the same happened when I watched WallE and some other movies...)

After cinema we went to Bone Daddys Steakhouse. Really good meat and just amazing waitresses.

I like the right girl most, raww I love red-brown hairs
To bad that the batteries from my camera were dead. I really should take some new withme when I leave the house... But luckyly Loran had his cellphone with him.


The menu design is great, isn't it? xD

I really like the outfits of them.


1 comment:

  1. wow du heißer feger^^ bist jan richtiger playboy :D

    ReplyDelete