Thursday, August 12, 2010

Six Flags

We had to get up early, breakfast we had in a restaurant. In the bus I sat beside Lisa a girl from Hamburg I think. In the restaurant I sat beside three other girls from Hamburg, I belife every second German girl comes from Hamburg.


Six Flags was cool. But I drove just 3 rollercoasters =( to less time...
For the first coaster we had to wait about 2 and a half hours -.-

While we drove back I played Mau Mau with Lisa. I always lost. She haven't talked to me for the rest of the drive, maybe she thought I let her win every time... but Lisa, I have never won this game before, as far as I know. and maybe I will never win this game, if I see you again we will play an other game, and then I will win. At least one time!!

Later I watched X-Man until 1 am. Then I really had to sleep, because I had to leave the hotel at 3 am. I sat in the hotel lobby since 2 am. I was soooo tired, why I never sleep before flying?

No comments:

Post a Comment