Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gym member

Austin, August 29th

Sunday. We went to the Cowboy church again. I really like this church. It's not so big like a 'normal' church. And it's a full church. Today about 130 people. They showed a sign with this number on it. I saw it and thought it's maybe the number of the next song or something, but Loran said it was the number of people.
It was really hot outside and so I st in the car until short before the church started. Next time I have to go to the sunday school. Sonja said she missed me there xD And now she forces me to go. She will kill me she said. Why are German girls so brutal?
 I hope she doesn't bite like some other girls I know... Hmm, sunday school sounds interesting, and last week said Sonja they have free donuts =) I love donuts.
Oh and Sonja, I trained five years karate, so I know how to defend myself :-[
Thats Sonja, me and Adrian
After church Loran and I went to a Gold's Gym. Now I'm a member there and this evening we want to workout xD
The gym guy said something about gaining 15 pounds muscle until June. That sounds good. And the price is okay.

I lost my schedule. Hopefully it's in my school locker, if not I don't know when I have which class -.-

We wanted to a Gym which is open 24h a day... well just from Monday to Friday. It was closed when we were in Round Rock. So we drove back and went to a Taco Bell. Boy I remebered the food there much better... The Tacos weren't bad, but not as good as I thought. But it's 3 years ago, since I was the last time in a Taco Bell, so maybe I mix some memories xD

I go now to bed, good nite everyone

Well I wanted to go to bed, but instead of sleeping I went with Loran to another Gym...
It still feels strange to go with clothes into a sauna... Hmm I will drink my proteinshake, search my school stuff and go to bed, this time real!

PS: haha, I read the mails, Player and Casanova, thanks xD

No comments:

Post a Comment