Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 13th

Somewhere over the rainbow, August 13th


The flight was quite boring. Nothing special happened. My friends in Germany and me always made fun of a danger of flying at "Friday 13th", aircraft crash, hijacking and so on. But friday the 13th have always been my lucky day. And so nothing happened xD

My host dad Loren and his friend Daphanie picked me up from the airport. We were eating at Rudys, a really cool restaurant.

The house is great, and in my bedroon I have a really cool cowboy boot lamp. And I have an own bathroom, one of this huge wardropes, and on tuesday I get a cellphone. And Loran makes great meals.

Thats the four families house we live in. The right one is ours.

I called Gary, my other host dad, he will come to Austin in September.

It is soo hot here.


Der Flug war ziehmlich langweilig. Nix besonderes passiert. In Deutschland haben wir uns drueber lustig gemacht das ich am Freitag dem 13ten fliege. Aber nix passiert, kein zusammenstoss, keine Flugzeugentfuehrung, wir sind nichtmal zu speat angekommen. Im gegenteil, ich glaub wir sind sogar etwas zu frueh da gewesen. Naja, Freitag der 13te war eingentlich immer ein Glueckstag fuehr mich, also lief alles gut.

Mein Gastvater Loran und seine Freundin Daphanie holten mich vom Flughafen ab. Wir waren bei Rudy's essen, das ist ein echt cooles Western Restaurant.

Das Haus ist toll. Und in meinem Zimmer habe ich eine echt coole Cowboystiefellampe. Ich hab ein eigenes Badezimmer, einen von diesen riesigen Kleiderschraenken (da wuerden alle meine Sachen inklusive mir reinpassen und er wuerde immer noch leer aussehen). Am Dienstag krieg ich ein Handy xD
Und Loran kocht echt klasse!
This will be a great year, I feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment