Monday, August 16, 2010

My new school

Austin, August 16th

The day started great.
After Sharon left yesterday, I thought it's time to start my online diary- before I forget everything.
Then Loran and I watched TV, Repa, a very funny sitcom.

At about 11 pm we decided to go to the pool. But the closest two pools were closed and the other three will sure be closed, too.

About 11:40 pm we went to Lake Trevis (a lake can't be closed I hoped) and we swum there until 1:15 am. It was really great. No boats who created waves, much place, beautiful stars, AND extremely warm water!!

At 1:50 am we had a little snack, ravioli, and then I went to bed.

I slept until 10 am. At 12:20 pm my new cellphone came. Ca. 26 hours and 40 minutes earlier than they in the shop said. But I don't want to complain, the cellphone is great.

Then I decided tha I will delete my homepage and start a blog. It needed soooo much time to upload one picture but completely without pictures th HP is boring.
First I wasn't sure if I should make a new HP at n other provider or a blog, like so many other exchange students. But than I remembered my decision helper: the coin. Head a HP, number a blog (in fact I had no coin and so I take my old cellphone, but the result is the same, I have now a blog).

At 1 am I had to register myself at my new school, the Vista Ridge High School. There I had to wait >>3<< hours for the counselor. I took some interesting curses. But here comes the part which ruins my day: I will go to the 11th grade. G*****n it! In Germany I would go to the 12th grade now, why not in America too? In addition, one of the main reasos I wanted to make this High School Year was that I wanted to graduate. Go to the prom, and the whole stuff. D'oh!

Then we were hungry and went to the MacDonalds, the Strwberry Fanta tastes.... different. The fries and the BicMac tasted like everywhere.

After eating we activated the cellphone and went to the mall and Loran showed my his working place at the dentist. His colleague are really nice.

Then we visited the Gold's Gym. Maybe I will get a member there. It's really cool stuff inside.

At 9:90 pm we went to the pool, Loran think they close the key card reader thing at the door at 10 so we couldn't go inside the day before. The water was okay, not as warm as the lake, but okay to swim. It was very funny there.

1 comment:

  1. hey! this is a cool blog! I am glad to read everything you can to do.
    I know that my grammar is awful ... Prom is still cool! : D I know now just not sure whether you are going to the prom, or would like to go...
    I wish you much fun in your new school!
    love Patty

    ReplyDelete