Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Austin, December 5th

Wednessday, Ranger time day. I hate it, the rool ist probably the coldest in the whole school and I forget always to bring a jacket.
Something else special on wednessdays is that we are nor in the weight room, but outside in Football class. It was warm enough to not wear the sweater, maybe next week.
We startet with some stretching exercises and then sprinted 20 or 40 yards. At the need we run a manmaker. Thats one lap in the stadium.
I was 3 seconds faster than the last two times, unfortunately they lowered the time they gave the Lightnings by 5 seconds to 65, so now I'm not 3 seconds to slow, but 5! I wonder how I can get into Thunder, they have much more time. I think most of them are in the defense, and Lightning are offense, so no chance to get into this team.
But thats okay, I was by far not the last and next time I will be faster!

In English we have new a new seat chart. This time I sit far away from most of those I used to sit the last semester. But thats okay, James and Adam, two from my football team sit close to me, Ryan and Willie, two other friends sit close to and I sit next to Ashley, with her I'm friends since a few weeks too. All in all it's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment