Monday, January 17, 2011

Martin Luther King Day

Austin, January 17th

No school today, so I slept long and when I woke up the house was empty. No message from anyone, so I assumed Loran and Gary are at work. At least I found a can of beans next to the stove, so probably they didn't forget me totally. Guess what my lunch was. Right, beans! They were actually pretty good, and I didn't blew up the kitchen.
In the evening I went with Steffen and Daniel to the movies. We saw The Dilemma, it's with Steffens favourite actor, but I have no clue what his name was.
Daniel tried to talk with the girls sitting in front of us, but they just laughed, the guys behind us laughed and we laughed of course, too. The girl who sold the tickets was way nicer to us, ad the one who controlled the tickets, too. Well, he can't be always lucky.
After the movie, we went to Subways for dinner. On the way to Subways I got a text message from Rafael, that he get sick and so he wouldn't be able to pick me up tomorrow, for a moring workout. He offered me to call some guys and check if one of them can give me a ride and a few minutes later Austin texted me. I have no idea who that is. But he will pick me up tommorow moring, so he is probably a nice guy.
Good night everyone, I have a lot of work tomorrow, (workout before school and in football class) so I better go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment