Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new rule in theater

Austin, January 19th

Another wednesday without running. Since we have just four school days we will have four days weight lifting. Okay, whatever, I'm used to it and it sometimes really is fun.
What is not so fun, is to get up early in the morning. Austin picked me up again so I can get some extra reps in the morning. Since I was already in the locker room, I could put my cowboy boots in my locker and wear them after football class. We have rangertime, so I would have to run from A-building to the locker room, if I have bad luck a bit through mud. And I really don't want to run through mud with my boots. They still look to new for doing that.
But when Haley saw me later in my normal shoes she was disappointed, because she wore just for me her cowboy boots, assuming that I would wear mine too.
When we saw us then in Theater class I of course wore my boots. We realized that the style of our boots have much in common, exept for hers are brown and mine are black.
By the way, my theater teacher forbade now officially that girls sit on my during class.
The last time she forbade me sitting on Haley, now it's for girls in general forbitten to sit on me. I sometimes think she has something against me. She already thread me to send me to the principal or someone, if I sit on Haleys legs again. No drawing on Tishyas neck, no sitting on Haleys legs, no Tiffany sitting on my legs, slowly she ruins almost everything that makes fun in this class. But one thing she can't take, talking crap in German! And of course that I really enjoy this class, we find other things to have fun while we ain't acting.
That Brandons and mine stage combat preview sucked didn't made anything better, we should have more practiced and less changed our script. In the end the only thing I knew what I should do, was slapping Brandons face. But at least Ms Dye liked my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment