Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three workouts, two subs and one actual class

Austin, January 18th

Austin picked me up early in the morning. We picked some other guys up and went to the weight lifting room.
In Algebra we had a substitute, so we did pretty much nothing. And then I run back to the weight room for football class. My group usually starts with a leg workout and after a very short break after four stations we start our next four stations with pull ups. But now they changed the plans and we start with pull ups. It's kind of relaxing to start with the really exhausting racks and the machines and dumbbells at the end. It's still the same amount of work, but it seemed a bit easier. Or it was because I had a 4 day workout break. Yeah I think that's more likely. Anyway, I had more fun then the last days.
In history I had a sub again. What means, not much to do, but talking, uhm, socializing, like the teacher call it. Pretty stupid word actually.
Then I had the only class with a regular teacher (football I don't really count as a class). But in English we usually don't do much. We have a mini grammar lesson. Read something, write something and then is the class almost over.
After school I went to the first track meeting. Next week the practice will start, and it looks like a lot of practice.
Loran and I went to the gym after dinner. Since I lifted already weights twice today I just did cardio. I run 3 miles on a weird machine and went then to the sauna.
Tomorrow Austin will pick me up again, and we will go to the morning workout again. It's actually not that bad, I'm usually awake very early, I just hate getting up of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment