Friday, January 14, 2011

Basketball game

Austin, January 14th

I had a great day in school. B-days are just relaxed.
In football we run, it was cold outside, so most of us wore sweater and long pants. All in black, Collin said I look like a Ninja!
In theater we wrote a little test about Shakespear. I somehow always understood that he gave his wife his second best play, in his will. That he actually gave her his second best BED I heard just today, after the test.
At least I was right with the second best thing.

Today Steffen, Caro, Haley and I went the Vista Ridge vs Cedar Park basketball game. It was a amazing game. Short before end we led with just one point. Then Cedar Park scored just about 3 seconds before the end. 
Vista fans and Cedar Park Students shouted to each other bad things all the time, but in these seconds Vista Ridge was very quiet. Until we scored, exactly at the same time as the timer hit the 0!
Now it was our turn to cheer while Cedar Park was shocked.  



After the game I invited the others to Chili's for dinner. We had much fun at Chili's and the food was pretty good. On our way home we saw about 9 deers eating, when they saw us they runned across the street and hided. I don't think I saw ever so much deers on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment