Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday

Austin, December 8th

Like most of the saturdays I just relaxed. My back really hurts from the football workouts.
Since I'm still Gold's Gym member so I went with Loran to the gym in the evening. We wanted to go to my favourite gym at 1431. I think thats the name of the street. But the street was under construction and we didn't want to drive for a thousand miles the one direction undtil we could change street and drive than back to the gym, so we went to one we haven't been for a long time.
It was pretty funny. We made more cardio than usual. Wel, we never do cardio, so it's not very hard to top that. And then we went swimming. We fought a bit in the water, I think Loran fought better, with his much more body weight. But I got him a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment