Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three little children

Austin, January 12th

Another day in school. It was a cold day, so the coaches decided not to go out to run. And I was so looking forward to it! So we went in the weightroom again.
After school we went out for dinner. Loran and I love mexican food, so we went to Serranos. The food was pretty good, exept for the Queso, that tasted a boring today.
After dinner we went to a close electronic store. We were like little children in it. I beat Loran twice in boxing at something like a WII. I later gave him the tip, not to punch hard, that makes him slower and tired. And the computer has now idea how hard you punch, it recognizes just how fast. Loran punched 'me' hard but slow and I punched 'him' soft, but much much faster and since I hardly put endegie in my punches, without getting tired. Thats the secret bihing the Wii and all WII-like computer. Be fast but don't work too hard, the machine won't care about your strengh.
At one of the laptops I tried to go to Youtube, and really, I could just surf in the internet and play songs in Youtube. So I put the volume very high and let the song Pussy from Rammstein play. I just wanted to see, if any assistants react on the music. After a few minutes someone came, wanted to stop the music and read the lyrics of this, not very appropriate song. He started laughing and let it play to show it an other shop assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment