Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fight on stage

Austin, December 6th

We had the same workout like monday, but I did much better this time, I'm getting into it again.
Tomorrow will be hard, I want to go to a morning workout, what means I go to the weight room at 730 until short before school starts. And then in second period again. I'm curious how the moring workout will be.
In theater class we practiced to fight on the stage. I like this kind of fight, the victim has to do all the work, not the guy who beats. It's pretty fun.
Then we watched video clips with Jackie Chan to see how he fights in his movies. He is awesome!
But again, I didn't saw all of it, we were busy drawing.
My name on Haley, unfortunately I forgot that she wears clothes, so I had to write the last two letters a bit smaller xD

An Haleys name on my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment