Friday, January 7, 2011

Movienight

Austin, December 7th

Still no hall pass to get the class changed, I going to write my Counsellor an E-mail.
School day was pretty good. Algebra satys easy, football stays hard, but I have my fun there.
Lunch I had like always this semster with the 3 Germans and an American girl. Steffen and I think about having lunch with some Starsteppers in the next time, get known some new people.
In the evening I went to Caros house. I've never been there but it seems like a nice house so far I saw it. We played, -how is it called? foosball? That table soccer stuff. Caro and Steffen beat me and Matt. But it was very close.
Then we watched a movie. Should be a horro movie and from time to time it was scary, somtimes disgusting. I really hate seeing that someone gets a kneeoperations. I once played a computer game where I operate on a knee, and since then it is pretty much the scariest thing I can imagine.
Anyways, the main character was a crazy GERMAN surgeon who wanted to create a human centipede. He kidnapped two American girls and a Japanese boy and sew them together, mouth to butt. That guy is really sick, but the whole movie was also kind of funny.
And the best part was, we watched in English because of Matt, but since it played in Germany there were some German dialogues! In real German, not Americans trying to speak German. The subtitle translation wasn't always right, so we translated for our America friend. All in all it was a pretty funny night. I almost killed someone, again. But this time not by purpose, at least not all the time.
And Caro showed us her new pet, a flying squirrel. And the first thing it did, was peeing on Steffens hand. Well, I told him the squirrel doesn't like him, but he didn't want to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment