Friday, January 21, 2011

Four days of morning workout

Austin, January 21st

I can't believe I actually made it. I came every day before school to the moring workouts. And with a little help of a can of Mtn Dew I wasn't even that tired. That's absolutely the best energy drink I ever had.
Well thats not very difficult, considered that I had before just Red Bull and a Rad Bull fake, and both tasted gross.
But energy drinks will not replace enough sleep, I must not forget this. Actually, the coaches told us it's not good to drink sodas before sports.

In multimedia I had absolutely nothing to do. The girl next to me, Melanie, and I, we are probably the fastest guys in Multimedia, so we played computer games (mostly Spider Solitaire and Hearts) during class.
And our teacher couldn't even say something against that, because she hadn't made new exercises for us and the rest of the class needed her help.
Since Brandon is a senior, he can't fail theater class, or we will not be able to graduate, so he focused this time a bit more on our starge combat preview. Just a little. We still have not enough, Ms Dye said we need an better end. But the action we have, was really good.
I think everyone like the first slap most. It was the only time I really hit him. Not very hard of course. I slow down short before I hit him so everyone sees, it's just a planned, soft, hearable slap in the face. More a gesture than a try to hurt him. But it must look hilarious, everyone laughed.
The preview was the only time we didn't hurt each other. During rehearsal he once stamped on my foot. I didn't wore shoes, because the rehearsal before, he fell on my boots. And cowboy boots are really not to be used as pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment