Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mall and Movie

Austin, January 15th

Steffen woke me up with a text message this morning. He had to go to some museums with his Local Coordinator and her other exchange students. Apparently he don't like museums very much, and he told me shared sorrow is half sorrow, and so he dicided to share his sorrow with me. At 9 in the moring? That's not sorrow, that's pain! 

After a 7 hour museum tour with his, and strangely my LC, too, (did I miss any message about a exchange student meeting?) he met with Caro and me at the mall. While we waited for him, Caro met Haley, a friend of her and invited her to join us. So we four ate something and went shopping at Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch. I got some new shirts, they are realy cool, I going to wear one tomorrow at the Raclette night at Caro's house.
At 9:30 p.m. we went to the movies and watched Little Fockers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment