Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So tired

Austin, January 4th

Second day back and I already need a day of. I slept again very bad, I guess I will open the window tonight. Better freezing in the morning than sweating and not sleep at all. And I stop drinking Fanta or Coke in the evening. Maybe.
Gary made a huge breakfast. As result Loran and I left the house 10 inutes later than he wanted.

We have a new Spanish teacher and a few new students in class. The room looks much more tidied up than I ever saw it before. But i still hope I get soon an appointment with my counsellor. I talked yesterday with Caro, and i think I will take Foto Journalism instead of Spanish. Three easy reasons, it sounds like more fun, I get a chance to get known Caro better, because she' is the only german I almost never see.
Well now I see her every day a lunch, but as my friends and hostdads know: I don't talk when I'm eating!
And the last reason, I think Foto journalism is in the C-building, very close to the gym. So I don't have to run so far to football class, that means I will have at least two more minutes to change clothes, probably more.
And that would mean I will go inside the main building on b-days just when it's on a wednesday, and that just for 30 minutes senseless Ranger time. Multimedia and that Foto stuff is in the C-building, gym, cafeteria and Theater class in an other.

Workout in football was hard again, and I'm really sored now, but it was better than yesterday.
One of the coaches shouted at us, becaue just 12 people came to lift weights before school, the last years came between 60 adn 90. 'Not from time to time, but EVERYDAY!'
After workout we got Sweater, finally something warm to wear when we go outside to run.

Best class today was, like always Theater. I love it. We didn't do much today, Ms D. Lost her voice, it's just a whisper anymore. So we just watched some videos about Shakespear and something else. i don't know what, I was busy with drawing hearts and stars and other stuff on some girls. My masterpiece is on Haleys shoulder and back. The name of her boyfriend and a heart. And on Jessis neck, a star, the double T of Theater Tech, a University here, and a heart. And a heart and my Name on Tiffanys neck. And all draw something on me, Jessy a flower, Tishya a smilie and Tiffany a flower a peace sign a heart and a smilie. And Haley wrote on my hand 'Haley loves ♥ you'. They all are so cute!
Yes, Theater is really fun, I can'imagine a better class than having fun with the girls, and of course boys, too, but today I just sat with girls. And most of the real lesson is playing theater, one of my hobbys for about two years. I think I should take me camera to class, there are o many great situations to take fotos.

Back at home I wanted to read a bit further in the book, but I fell asleep. I'm really tired, two days hardly slept   and workouts with a Coach called Payne. Sometimes it really is just PAIN, but I think it's worth it, and to tell the truth, I like this kind of pain, it means I worked hard.

But now I go to bed, I need some rest. I hope tomorrow I finally get the schedule changed, and that the Sweater fits right, I haven't had opportunity to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment