Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a wonderful world....

Austin, October 10th

The time is running, one fifth of my stay is already over.
Two months ago I left Germany, my friends and my family.
But I don't really miss them. Not yet. Here is still too much new for me, too much to discover, too much I've not done yet. I don't have time to think about what I would do in Germany right now.
Hmm, probably I would get up right now, it's 2:12 here, that means 9:12 in Germany. So, Good morning everyone!

This day started very relaxed at the boat. Watching a movie, but it was so boring, that we somewhen wanted to go in the water. But the air was cold, the water not much better, so we dicidet to go somewhen else, it's not worth to risk to get sick.

Now we had the difficult decision: Going to the gym, home or staying at the boat. I wanted to go to the gym. A little bit workout and then sauna. Then we eat something at a McDonald's and now we are home again.

I waited again for a message that Miranda is at home. Like I later heard she sent one at about 1, but somehow her phone don't sent itr, or my didn't receive it. So I stayed awake until 3:30.
But I could sleep until 10 so it's no problem, I have my almost 7 hours sleep.

For breakfast we wear at 'Mighty Fine' or burgers and fries. Then I bought my khaki pants for gameday, finally, the half of the season is over. And I found a nice shirt. And they had really cool leather jackets. But they were a bit too big, and very expensive. But I like them, they look great. Loran bougth two shirts, too.

 
In the afternoon Miranda picked me up. We went to her house. It's huge! We wanted to watch Crank 2. Or I wanted, she let me choose. But something didn't work, so we watched Little Frankenstein. Well, we don't really watched it, we baked cookies. Huge cookies.  
I especially liked our 'M':
Don't look like a M anymore, huh? But it was one. We ate it together. It was really fun.

Later we decided to see a movie. The only movie I really thought would be interesting was Easy A. But I saw it before... So we flipped a coin. My favourite method to make decisions.
So we went to Easy A. She didn't know the movie, and I had no problem with watch it  a second time.
The drive to the cinema was fun. The road is seldom used by someone, so we didn't had to take care of the street so much.
Hmm about that following I thought a long time. I don't want to write to much about that. No details, they are not your business. And I agree with Miranda when she says it's kind personel. But I think I should mentioned it, because it was something I really enjoyed.

So let's see how I can write it.
When we reached the cinema we left the car, I came to her side of the car, beacause she had to take something from the backseat and so I waited for her. We mad a bit fun, like the whole time and somewhen we just stared in the eyes of each other. Well, she wore sunglasses, so I'm not sure where she looked at.
And she just said 'do it'. In fact she said it twice, because I didn't understand what she wanted from me... But the second time it was clear.
We kissed...

No comments:

Post a Comment