Thursday, October 7, 2010

A whole thursday without football

Austin, October 7th

What the heck?? My alarm clock rang at 5 am. Just like yesterday. Why didn't I changed the time yesterday? Stupid...

So I feed the cats and had breakfast. The cats tried all the time to 'sit' on the table too. Then I went to bed again.
In Algebra we wrote a quizz. Way to easy. Everyone says Algebra 2 is hard, but even the little bit I didn't learned in Germany is easy to do...
And because Cedar Park cancelled our game, the Black team had not practice. So the coaches could focus on the Red and the Varsitys teams. And it was boring. I did a bit for history, played some games on the Ipod of somewho. Or wrote some text messages. But it was still hard to stay wake.
In US history we wrote something like a travvel jounal of a south european, traveling to America. The teacher told something about a group of old immigrants and new immigrants. I'd prefer to write about the old ones, because they include Germans, but our topic was the new group. South Europe, East Europe and Asia. But all in all it was boring, too.
In English class we had an sub (Vertretungslehrer). We wrote a quizz about the book we read in class. But actually I don't know what it's about. I'm always so tired in the 4th period.
The sub said my answers look good, but he don't know the book either, so I doesn't mean anything. This guy was a funny teacher.
Later some of girls in that class took some photos.
It's stupid to be so tall in a country of small girls. Well, actually are in all countries most of the girls smaller than me. But I hate it, it I'm the very tallest in a picture.

After school I took the bus home. It was a long boring drive. 45 minutes, because we had to wait forever at the middle school. And then Mrs Charity almost forgot to stop at my street.

For dinner we were in a pizza restaurant. Hawaii pizza. yummi!
And then we went to Schlotzskys, originally for ice cream. But then we ate there pizza, too. Then I got a ice.

Later Gary and I watched a recorded episode of Glee. Much better than the last episode. There they sund every other minute something from Britney Spears. And it sound everything same...
This time it was about religion. Way better.
But I still prefer Scrubs, that we watched after Glee.
And I wrote much more texts. (SMS are in the USA called text message or just text). Mainly to Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment