Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday

Austin, October 21st

This one will be a short overview too.
The day started great. I called Miranda to wake her up. We talked about five minutes, than she had to get ready. Stupid band practice.
In football the coach called my name somewhen, I have to see the coach for the pads and stuff. I will go with the varsity team to the game tomorrow. Coach Rushing asked me weeks ago if I would like to do that, and yesterday I reminded him of that. A varsity game, thats so cool! The varsity jerseys look much better than ours, and we don't have to take the pads and helmets ande everything in the bus. And we have a real half time break, and a half time show.
In theater we had improve theater plays and a short test. I have 101%. The best you could reach was 103% - 3 points with the bonus question. The question was, how the Dark Ages got their names. And I really got one point for : No Lights!
Not bad, huh?

But then the day go worse. We lost the game, I didn't play, I remembered that I have lots of homeworks to do, the cruise Loran won and want to go with me, starts in two weeks. Not in decamber or somewhen next spring, like they originally said. But in two weeks I have absolutely no time.
And now I go to bed, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment