Saturday, October 30, 2010

A pirate's life for me...

Austin, October 30th

One day before halloween. It's time to buy a costume. I spend much more money than I wanted, but it looks really cool. I'm gonna be a pirate! Drink up me hearties yohoo!
Actually I was looking for a demon or a gangster outfit. But I couldn't find something that fit and that I liked. But Gary found a lot pirate stuff. A shirt, a vest, a sword, fake hair at a bandana and some more stuff.
I still don't know if I go trick or treat with Miranda or to a halloween party at Connor's. If possible both.
Later today, Loran, Gary and i went to the boat. We tidied up and cleaned a bit.
And after dinner Loran and I went to the gym. I did exercises for my abs. So boring. And squads. I was already a bit tired, so I could do just up to 180 pounds. More than my own weight, but I know from friends that they are able to do squads with over 400 pounds. So I want at least get twice my weight until June. But for that I have to do that very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment