Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday

Austin, October 8th

Almost 1 o'clock am. I have to go to bed. Miranda went just to bed, too. So I don't have to wait for more texts. Colleen and Brittany are in their beds, so facebook gets boring, too. And I have school later, I need some sleep. Goodnight.

This morning I didn't feel good...
But during the day it was better.
In the school bus I wrote some texts to Miranda.
In Spanish we had a sub. He talked first about maskots of College football teams, and how boring the University of Texas mascot is... Some of the students wanted to hit him for that.
Then he told us of the best football game he ever saw. Guess which game it was.
How should you know, most of you weren't there. It was the game Vista Ridge vs Cedar Park from last friday. It was really a good game. But it could have been better. For example when Cedar Park didn't got the extra point just seconds before end of the game.
 We should have watch a Disney movie in Spanish, something with three cows and a ranch... but something doesn't work, so we watched it in English. Nobody did really take care of the movie. We had a quation sheet, but somewho read the solution for everyone, so I had much time to talk or write some more texts...

In football class we were in the weight room. Like every friday. And after that we were in the study hall. Watched a video of the last game. The sub was right, this was a great game. We played really good.
Then I talked to the guy next to me.
knock know. Who is it? Banana!
I didn't get the joke. What means he with banana?
Miranda wrote me soetimes, because she was is bored. And I wrote back.

After class we should stay for some minutes, because our Headchoach wanted to talk to us. Because of drinking alkohol at weekends. We have following rule: No alcohol during football season.
He said he heard again about plans of some players to party and drink. And this time with names.

In Multimedia we started using photoshop. It's an great programm. I'm looking forward to learn how to use all these functions. But just working on the computer is somewhen boring. So I wrote some texts to Steffen and Miranda.
The guy who used to sit in Multimedia next to me left class, and the girl at the other side had to do some assignments (homework), so we didn't talk much.

In lunch Steffen and I sat by some guys from the Marching band.

In Theater class we had a sub, too. The guy from this morning again.
We watched this movie, Cast Away. The beginning was kind of boring. But in the end it got better and better. Or worse and worse for the main person, but that made the whole story interesting. This time I answered the questions all by myself, if I knew the answer. I couldn't always pay attentions, I tickled Tysha, talked to dam, wrote texts to Jessica as long as she sat to far away to talk to her, and to Miranda, until she had to go to bad practice. She is in the marching band and they play tonight at the game.

By this way, I wrote way to much texts. Some hundreds in this week. Miranda and I sent each other about 200 messages since we know us. And thats last Sunday.But if I'm bored or not allowed to speak (like sometimes in Study Hall after football practice) it's a easy way to keep busy and I can get known the people around me better.

After school Loran and Gary picked me upa n we went to Joes Crab Shack. We had shrims, crabs, corn, fries and some other sea fruit stuff. It was really good.

Later today Gary and I went to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. While we watched the donut production we got two donuts for free. Then we bought 12 other donuts. They have no donuts with chocolate filling... But Strawberry and Custard, whatever that might be, tast good, too.
We ate some there, but the rest is for tomorrow. Donut breakfast! I'm so looking forward that I can't sleep. And I promised Miranda I will stay wake until she sent me a message from her home. So I'm still wake. It's almost 12. This school buses are so slow.
Whatever, it's friday, I can sleep tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment