Saturday, October 9, 2010

Take a break

Austin, October 9th

Miranda wrote me at about 1am. She said she had fun at the game yesterday. The Ranger won!
It's crazy that the band was at home just at one! They have a competition today, so they had to be in school at 8:45-ish.

But I could sleep as long as wanted, an I did. I really needed some sleep. So I stood up at 11, made myself some scrumbled eggs. And recocnized that I'm alone at home. So I watched Scrubs, eat the eggs and some donuts and chatted with some old friends in Germany.
Then I found a message in my cellphone. Gary is at the pool. Loran is working.
Just when I wanted to join Gary he came back. And when we wanted to leave again for swimming, Loran came. So we waited until we changed clothes and we three went together to the pool.
The water was ICE COLD!
I pushed Loran in the water, then I juped into it, before he could push me in, too.
I swum two lines and left the water. Too cold.
So I just lay down in the sun and fell asleep. Unfortunately a leaf fell right under my clavicle. Now I have a white mark, Loran said like one of these stickers on bananas, where the leaf was. Looks funny.

For dinner we had meatloaf (its like a huge 'Frikadelle'), potatos and corn. Yummi!
Then we watched 'Big Daddy', a funny movie. Like the most of Adam Sandler.

Now we want to leave for the boat. I haven't been there for ages.
Oh, I just got a text message. I don't understand what exactly the rues are. But Vist Ridge has a 3rd place for their first music piece. Congratulation! They just played the second time and wait for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment