Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nothing happened

Austin, October 5th

Not really an interesting day. In English I had to present my project. A photostory with a selfmade poem.
I hate my recorded voice... But the pictures are really good. Good job dad! He sent me most of the pictures I needed.

We have a new seatplan in English class, so I couldn't talk with the girls I talked the last weeks. So I talked to one of them after school. We walked, the arm around each other, through the school. I think some of my football team mates saw us. They made jokes about me and that I always have a bunch of girls around me.

Later I've heard from someoe of the marching band, that the girl I walked with has a bad reputation in the school.

Not that I really care what strange people think about me, but maybe I should stop to walk around with her... But to me she seemed nice, and the guys in my English class don't look like they have aproblem with her.

Whatever, today someone told me, that I have no school on monday. Great, so I have time to met friends. In the moment are my plans for monday, to go to Miranda. One of the girls I met at the paintball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment