Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cinema

Austin, November 23rd

Hmm, I love late breakfasts with eggs and bacon.
The vacation is a great opportunity to talk to some friends in Germany. I still don't really miss them, I guess for that I have to wait to christmas, like TravelWorks said, but I'm always interested what my friends and family do.

I think I'm getting a fan of Eminem. I love his songs 'Love the Way you lie' and 'Not afraid'. I'm listening to those two songs since I got up.

For dinner we were at Serrano's. I LOVE Mexican food. At least I love the chips. And queso, and the mashed beans!
At 7 Gary and I were in the cinema. Not Harry Potter, I know there is a new one out, but he can wait. We saw 'The next 3 days'. Sometimes a bit confusing, but very helpful, if you ever plan to get someone out of jail. Or want to break out by yourself.
And then we bought a dozen donuts. Im very excited for tomorrow, donuts for breakfast! Amazing. Awesome. I go to bed, I want to have tomorrow already.
Ha, Lauren is right, I really am like a little boy. 'I wanna have tomorrow!'

No comments:

Post a Comment