Thursday, November 18, 2010

Viva Mexico!

Austin, November 18th

First time this week that I didn't had to take the bus. Yay!
And that was the start to a nice, relaxed school day.
In the first class we played See, Run, Do. Like in English class some weeks ago, i was Doer. I had to recreate the poster one guy of my group sees. And the boy who sees the poster can't tell me what he see, he has to tell it someone else. And this guy has to run to me and tell what the first one tod him.
Sense of the game was to learn something about the negative 'tu' commands in Spanish.
In Theater we watched 'Big Fish'. A movie with Ewan McGregor. Maybe are other, better known actor in the movie, but I recocnize Obi-Wan Kenobi when I see him!
Because it's short before Thanksgiving we got a Thanksgiving meal in lunch period. Turkey and mashed potatoes. And this stuff you usually pu into the turkey. It was not bad, but nothing I would eat every day.
After school I went with Jessi, Caro and Steffen to the German Club.We talked about Candy. The German Club will import and sell German Gummi Bären from Haribo. And Toblerone! Toblerone is great, I wonder how I forgot to take some with me.  To late, and the stuff I have, or had, most of them is eaten by my football team or some other friends. Mostly Richard, he loves the Swiss chocolate bars called 'Branches', they are really good.

After school I went with Miranda, Lauren and Alek, a friend of Lauren, to Taco Cabanas. I love Mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment