Friday, November 12, 2010

Bi-district champs

Austin, November 112th

It's friday. Finally! Tonight is the first play-off game. The district champ of our district against one other district champ. A bi-district championship.
I wore the firt time my game day outfit on a friday, but since many JV player will go with the varsity team to the game, all those players had to wear their 'outfit'. The khaki pants and the gameday shirt.
This morning was a pep rally. I reallt like the music there, I think they become louder.
When I went to the football lockerroom I saw a helmet in front of my locker. It had the red VR of the varity team on it. 'Okay', I thought, 'tonight we will wear Vasity helmets.' But no, it was not a new helmet, it was my old one, it had my name and the skull on the back. And now the VR! Thats rwally cool. And in my locker was a jersey. Not my #34, but the #33. I guess they just gave everyone a jersey and didn't look on the nuber, because hardly one got his own jersey.
After school we hurried to the study hall, where we got a free meal. Just a sandwich from Firehouse Subs. But I think it's better than Subways. About 45 minutes after school we left in three charter buses. We were about 130 players, plus the student trainers and coaches. During the drive we watched the highlights of the Rouse game.
The game was awesome. We scored in less than one minute. The Travis rebels had no chance. The endscore was 41 to 6. The first play off game for a Ranger football team, and then such a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment