Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The last battle

Austin, October 3rd

Today was a half day in school. I don't know why, someone said something about a teacher meeting, but I don't really care. School ended at 1 o'clock. And for my last football game I had to be back in school at 4:30. Enough time to go home, eat some chili and watched a movie.
According to my team mates is it very cold. Actually, it's like it have been every morning in the German early summer. Just the rain and especially the rain was annoying.
For the game I wore a red shirt with long sleeves. Fits good to the black jersey. 
It was the third time Rangers versus Cavaliers. And the second time that the Cavaliers won. And both times in our stadium. Luckily we won the first game, I'm very positive, that we are still district champ.
It was the last game in this season. I will miss it. Hopefully the varsity team will stay long in the play offs, so I can at least watch them. Today i bought a play-Off-Shirt. I love the sentence on the back: Going where no Ranger Football team has gone before.

I guess thats everything tht happened to me today. It's just one thing left:
Happy Birthday Dad!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment