Tuesday, December 7, 2010

free food at Schlotzkys

Austin, December 7th
Today I had a very nice, relaxed day. In football class we had yesterday and today a introducion in the off-season training. Coach Vincent talked about what it means to be a Ranger, and what we will do, and what not, all that stuff.
In Multimedia I edited the fotos I took yesterday and added it to the poster raw version. It was not very difficult, Actually I had to delece most of the picture becaue you don't see white clothes on white background very well. But it looks really cool, I'm born to be a movie star! By this way, did I tell that I had a real gun for the picture? Loran didn't let me just one minute alone with this gun and after the fotos he put it back in his safe again. Don't worry, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't even try to shoot.

Jessica sold European candy for the German club in theater class and I shared one of the cocolate bars I got yesterday. Then we watched a movie, a farytale. Thats our next topic and on thurday we have to write a script for a known farytale with a new ending. That's gonna be fun!

For dinner we went to Schlotzkys. They gave samples of their new sandwiches to VIP club member. One of the new sandwiches was really good! And the manager or waitress or whatever she was remembered us from the last time we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment