Thursday, December 16, 2010

Half day

Austin, December 16th
Finals week is actually pretty cool. Today I had just second and first period. Really first th second period and then the first, a little weird, but it was actually pretty cool to work out before school to wake up.
After the workout I talked to my position coach about my goals and commitments for the off season.
He said he's proud of me and happy to coach me. I got every day better, from the first practice day on, and he would happy to let me play in the Spring game. A SPRING GAME! I have one more game left!
And he would like me to run track, so in spring I will be in the track team, in addition to football.
track is mostly running. 200 yards, or 400, 800, or one or two miles. And high or wide jumping. So lots of possibilities for me to have fun.

Then I had my math final. Pretty easy, the only problem was the second last question. What is the name of our principal.

Direct after school, thanks to the half day already at 12 o'clock, Gary and I drove to the Mercedes shop. The trunk of Lorans Mercedes needs to be fixed. So we spend lots of time watching the new cars and eating free cookies and popcorn from the shop.
Then we went to Sheplers, a huge Cowboy store were we bought boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment