Thursday, December 2, 2010

Second day

Austin, December 2nd

Baseline test part two. Squats and bench pressing. I have my new personel record for squats, 245 lbs! I don't know how they count the weight, because I had just 4 45 pound weights and some smaller weights. 4 times 45 equals 180 pounds and the rest wasn't so much, but maybe I read the numbers on the weights wrong, who knows?

In English I presented my poster, it looks really great, everyone said that. I was happy that I didn't really had to say something, the teacher just wanted me to show the poster and to say who the people are, no questions from her or a long talk about why I did what.  
Then we wrote a little test about 'the Crucible' (I didn't read it!) and watched then a part of the movie, the part with the most answer to the quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment