Thursday, September 2, 2010

1...2...3...

Austin, September 2nd

1

Oh, boy, I was so tired this morning.
I really have to go to bed earlier.
Today is picture day, that means I have to shave me and make sure that I wear something nice for the pictures.
One of them will be on my school ID card, and I don't want a bad picture, the pictures on my Ausweis and my passport are bad enough... And these I will have some more years -.-

2

In Algebra I got my first test and two homeworks back, twice 100 and once 95 pionts xD
In Football class I finally got my gameday shirt. Well, after showering in the school my hair looked worse than in the evening (but better then smell bad the whole time).
In History I got homeworks back too. 98 points or something.

I had to get the rest of the teachers signs for my grade sheet for football. And tonight is a game, I will have to leave English class earlier xD No poem writing today.


3

After taking the fotos I went to the football lockerroom, to get ready for the game. We wore white jerseys today, because the other school, Harker Heights, wear black and red (our colors), too.
We had to drive about an hour to Kaleen. The drive was okay, I talked with other players, listen to the music form the Iphone from a teammate and played some games on it.
And at the drive back and before, I talked to some of the players, about Alcohol and partys in Germany, girls, hot teacher (most of them want now to go to German schools ^^), and placed I visited yet. Everyone laughed when I said that I liked Bone Daddys...
 They want to give a big party before Steffen (the other Germans footballplayer) and I return to Germany.

Our game was very short. It didn't felt like 12 minutes per quarter (or are it just 10? I don't know, but it was soo short). The first three quarter I stand just at the sideline, watching the game. I talked to the other player and the water girls. Student trainer are I called I think. But they just bring us water bottles or bandage hurt player. They are in sport medicine class I think.
But finally the coach sent me into the game.
We played this time a lot with ball carrying, so my job was not to catch, but to block another receiver.
But who cares, I played the first time in a football game.
And we won Vista Ridge Rangers: 8  Harker Heights Knights: 0.
According to the schools theme for this week: Goodnight Knights!

(Fotos will follow, somewhen...)

ONE HEARTBEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment