Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today happened so much...

Austin, September 26th

...I don't know what I liked best. Hmm, bullpoop, of course I know what I liked best. But I will start at the morning. Step by Step.

I went to bed at 2am, so I slept a bit longer than usually. But at 10:30 was my eye exam, so I had to stand up at 10. 8 hours are enough sleep. I'm young, sleep is waste of time! (In which movie I've heard that?)

So now I have contact lenses. I should wear them today just 4h. Tomorrow 6h, then 8h...
But I wore then a bit tool long, I think.

I had no breakfast, so I invited Gary to a resaturant. Schlotzky's... sound somehow familiar. I think I once knew a guy with that name... or saw a movie where somone had this name...

After breakfast we went to the walmart. I bought a orange University of Texas shirt (GO Longhorns!).

Then I put out my lenses. I needed ages to get them away from my eyes.

I changed clothes. Took a shower. Put my contacts on again. Changed clothes again. I couldn't decide what to where.... Why that? Because of that:

At four I left the house. I made a short stop at a bodybuilding shop andbought some creatin. No, thats not the reason for changing clothes every five minutes.

The shop was close to the cinema where I was appointed with Colleen. We wanted to see the movie
Easy A.
Actually I wanted to write a bit about the movie. But I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not...
Just that: It was great. A really good story. Good actors. Other cultures are included.
At least the main person went in the movie 'Der scharlachrote Buchstabe' (Thats German for 'the scarlet letter'). It sounds funny when she tried to say that. But I didn't understand why she goes to a movie with a German title. The cousin of the sister-in-law of a highschool friend of Loran wrote the story, maybe I can ask for the reason, why it's German.
I'm very proud of me, I understand almost everything. Not every joke, but the story and most conversation I understood.

After the cinema Colleen and I went to a restaurant. Before the movie we didn't talk much, but slowls our conversation started and after dinner we sat outside on a bench and talked for hours.
I think it was hours, I'm not sure.
But I had to be at home at 10, so Colleen drove me home. It was the first time that someone who was younger then me drove me somewhere. But she drives good. Better then some older (17 years old)  people I drove with.
She had never hd wiss chocolate. Unbelievable, that is something she really has to try. Luckily I have huge mountains of chocolate (swiss and german, both are good) in my bedroom.

That was a really nice evening.
Then I wrote to Lorans friend a short message how I liked the movie of the cousin of her sister-in-law.
I like that word. Sister-in-law. But it makes not really sense for me. What has the law with a marriage to do?
Shoudn't be a adopded sister be a sister-in-law. Shes not your biological sister, but under the law, she's your sister...

The rest of the day Loran and I spent in the gym.


2 comments:

  1. What did you like best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you think?
    Spending time with Collleen!
    I have much to less time to meet friends most of the time. Actually, I think it was just the 4th time I met someone outside of school.

    ReplyDelete