Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Contacts and football

Austin, September 28th

I finally got my contact lenses in, in less then 10 minutes!
In football practice the special teams practiced most of the time, but at least I could exactly see, what they were doing.
I have so bad eyes, it's terrible...

But football practice was good.
Again the special teams practiced, but they didn't need the whole field, so 'my' quarterback and some of us wide receiver practiced some routes. It's good when nobody say you what you have to run, exept for your quarterback. Or you tell him. Or I (the outside receiver) and a inside receiver decide together what routes we do.
I think 0, 5 and 3 are my best routes.

In Spanish we have a new seating plan. I sit now across from my old seat. But i have new guys on my table.
One of the girls in my Spanish class seems to like my, in the last days I saw she sometimes on my way from the gym to the class, and she always smiles at me. And today she sometimes turned around and smiled to my again.

In multimedia I started a new picture. Its with many colors, close to each other. Little scuares or circles.
I'm not so far that it hurts the eyes when you watch it. But the picture of the girl next to me is awesome. I can't look at it for more then a few seconds. She can't anymore too, I hope she is ready with that.

In theater class we watched a movie about the medieval. That, and especially the theater at this time, is our topic now. Later we read a play from this time. Everyman. I think it's the only play from this time, but I'm not sure, I didn't really listen.

So now I want to got to the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment